If it takes three things to make a trend, then I think we are on to something with my third installment of I AM SPAM…
Janet Nelson is turning penis enhancement SPAM into something for the whole family… good, clean, cartoon fun.
And for the academics, there is SPAM is Poetry dedicated to turning authentic spam into prose. The About page says the site is “a collection of desperate cries for attention from the marketing gutter.”
I guess, I don’t believe in the Ferber Method. Do you?
More sexual spam that arrived this morning…
- Stop being a loser – this is a given
- The best way to stripe a woman – I have to assume he forgot to hit spell check on that one…
- Never been a real good lovemaker – clearly intended for all those fake good love makers out there
- Study shows woman love bigdigg – I am impressed with the R&D that went into this product… SOLD!
- Your maid will be please like with no one else before! – P.S. She is totally fired!
Come on NoticeThings readers… I know you must have received some dozies! Send them my way so we can share with the world!
Thanks to a way-too-easy work email address, I get a ton of spam. Which would normally be annoying except that the subject lines are ridiculous. So ridiculous, in fact, that I sent one around to my coworkers at which point my boss kindly pointed out, “You are the only person I know that would forward sexually explicit spam to her colleagues”. ‘Nuff said… bad call… but my mistake is your good fortune because now I am just going to blog about them.
I present you with my spam subject lines, in no particular order:
- Bomb her womb from your huge cannon! – (which survey says should actually read, ‘bomb her foxhole with your huge cannon‘ but who am I to edit?!?)
- A key from her bedroom is in your pants – (what does that actually mean?)
- Explore her deep mole hole more – (really, a ‘mole hole’? wouldn’t that mean your penis has never seen the light of day? and is the word ‘more’ really necessary?)
If you have seen any that should be on this list, please let me know!